Featuring the same four-color artwork seen in best-selling book Stretching Anatomy, Stretching: Lower Body will help you minimize muscle soreness, reduce the risk of injury, and improve mobility.
The Lower Body poster presents nine stretches for the trunk, hips, and legs:
• Prone lower-trunk flexor
• Seated lower-trunk extensor
• Hip and back extensor
• Hip external rotator and back extensor
• Beginner standing bent-knee hip adductor
• Recumbent knee flexor
• Intermediate lying knee extensor
• Beginner plantar flexor
• Beginner seated toe flexor
Whether you seek increased flexibility, better athletic performance, or reduced muscle soreness and tension, the Stretching Anatomy Poster Series will be your visual guide to proper stretching technique.
Individual poster size: 24 by 31 inches (60 by 80 cm)
Posters can be purchased individually or as a series.