PosterFeaturing the same four-color artwork seen in best-selling book Stretching Anatomy, Stretching: Lower Body will help you minimize muscle soreness, reduce the risk of injury, and improve mobility.
The Lower Body poster presents nine stretches for the trunk, hips, and legs:
- Prone lower-trunk flexor
- Seated lower-trunk extensor
- Hip and back extensor
- Hip external rotator and back extensor
- Beginner standing bent-knee hip adductor
- Recumbent knee flexor
- Intermediate lying knee extensor
- Beginner plantar flexor
- Beginner seated toe flexor
Individual poster size: 24 by 31 inches (60 by 80 cm)
Posters can be purchased individually or as a series.