Prescriptive Stretching 2nd Edition Online CE Exam With Ebook
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Prescriptive Stretching, Second Edition, ebook
- Online continuing education exam
Most importantly, Prescriptive Stretching offers ready-to-use stretching sequences to target specific problem areas. These pain release programs will help address many common ailments:
- Back pain
- Neck stiffness
- Shoulder soreness
- Tennis or golfer’s elbow
- Runner’s knee
- Explain the basic structure of muscle and identify the role of each component in relation to stretch and tension.
- Recognize the causes of shortened muscles and trigger points, and explain why they are associated with pain and dysfunction of movement.
- Identify the purpose and benefits of stretching in relation to pain relief and improved functioning.
- Explain the four main principles of stretching.
- Differentiate between the methods of active and passive PNF stretching techniques.
- Illustrate the components of good posture in sitting and standing, and explain how stretching can be beneficial for muscles active in posture.
- Interpret the symptoms of tightness within key targeted muscles.
- Demonstrate flexibility tests for specific targeted muscles.
- Demonstrate specific stretching techniques for major targeted muscles for optimal health.
AudienceCertified personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and other fitness professionals.
Muscles and Bones of the Human Body
Programs for Pain Relief
Assessing Flexibility and Muscle Balance
This was a fantastic read, and went into great detail on how to stretch each muscle. It is definitely something any trainer needs to increase their knowledge on how to help their clients stretch!