To assist students using the text, the sixth edition of Measurement and Evaluation in Human Performance has online learning activities delivered through HKPropel. These activities include multiple interactive learning experiences that help students retain information.
Each chapter of the text includes several cross-references to resources in HKPropel, allowing students to take advantage of the following features:
- Sample data sets allow students to practice data analysis.
- Chapter outlines guide students through the content of any given chapter and serve as learning aids for organization and note-taking.
- Student activities provide engaging problems that can be solved with the use of information in the text and encourage students to think critically and logically to find the appropriate responses.
- Homework problems and interactive quizzes for each chapter assess student knowledge and retention of information.
- Answers for selected homework problems and for the Mastery Items from the textbook allow students to check their work, providing instant information on learning progress.