Lower Body Training Online CE Exam Without Book
The Definitive Guide to Increasing Size, Strength, and Athletic Performance
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Lower Body Training. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can learn scientifically proven strategies for increasing lower body size, strength, and power.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe the anatomy of lower body musculature.
- Explain the basic principles of lower body training.
- Create specific and realistic training goals.
- Balance the use of quad- and hip-dominant exercises in designing a lower body training program.
- Explain how to strengthen the posterior chain muscles.
- Maximize lower body training through isolation and plyometric exercises.
- Vary a training program based on strength, athletic, or hypertrophic goals.
- Recommend at-home equipment to optimize lower body training goals.
- Discuss how to achieve a balance between bilateral and unilateral training.