Kettlebell Training 2nd Edition Online CE Course With Print Book
Author: Human Kinetics
- Kettlebell Training, Second Edition, book
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Kettlebell Training, Second Edition, is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense guide for incorporating kettlebells into client workouts. You’ll learn how to exercise safely and efficiently to maximize results with 69 kettlebell programs—from beginner to advanced—for mobility, fat loss, endurance, strength, power, and sport performance. The nearly 100 included exercises are accompanied by step-by-step instructions, detailed photo sequences, and training tips—instantly accessible and perfect for working with clients in the gym or at home. You’ll also find common errors and error corrections as well as sport-specific cross-training programs.
The study guide includes learning activities, along with an answer key, to help you prepare for the course exam. Once you complete the course and pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the benefits of kettlebell training.
- Describe the properties of a kettlebell and the characteristics of kettlebell training.
- Apply the FITT principle in designing a kettlebell training program.
- Assess your clients’ readiness for kettlebell training and develop SMART goals.
- Describe the purpose and design of a proper warm-up and cool-down.
- Perform and teach basic, intermediate, and advanced kettlebell exercises.
- Create a kettlebell fitness program.
- Discuss energy systems and exercise principles for sport-specific training programs.
- Recognize the components of kettlebell sport and competition.
- Implement kettlebell training as a holistic approach to health and fitness.
AudienceCertified strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other fitness professionals.
Chapter 1. The Kettlebell Advantage
Chapter 2. Getting Started With Kettlebells
Chapter 3. Exercise Principles
Chapter 4. Basic Nutrition
Chapter 5. Setting Goals, Assessing Fitness, and Training Safely
Chapter 6. Warming Up and Cooling Down
Chapter 7. Basic Exercises
Chapter 8. Intermediate Exercises
Chapter 9. Advanced Exercises
Chapter 10. Creating a Customized Fitness Program
Chapter 11. Sport-Specific Training Programs
Chapter 12. Training for Kettlebell as a Sport
Chapter 13. Holistic Lifestyle of Kettlebell Training
I enjoyed the Kettlebell Training CE course. I got lots of good information to use.
A great course for KB training no matter your previous experience. Well written with great photos. A must have for the library.