Kettlebell Strength Training Anatomy Online CE Exam With Print Book
Author: Human Kinetics
- Kettlebell Strength Training Anatomy book
- Online continuing education exam
From the deadlift to the snatch, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to execute the exercise, the muscles involved, the anatomical focus, and the level of difficulty. You’ll also find variations that allow you to modify the exercise to better fit your client’s specific needs. Over 100 full-color anatomical illustrations depict the muscles used in the exercises. The Exercise Focus element shows how the exercise translates to a specific sport or activity. And an entire chapter of mobility exercises will help you reestablish neuromuscular patterns needed in training sessions to facilitate better movement and prepare for further training.
With comprehensive coverage and expert insights, Kettlebell Strength Training Anatomy provides a blueprint for developing strength, increasing power, and improving mobility. It is the ultimate resource for optimizing kettlebell training.
After reading the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Explain the advantages of using kettlebells compared to other strength training methods.
- List the steps for performing a correct deadlift and its variations.
- Analyze the components of a safe kettlebell swing.
- Describe the sequence to perform a competent clean and press maneuver.
- Instruct on the important steps involved in the get-up maneuver.
- Critique the different squat variations and apply the appropriate style for the client.
- Compare the various versions of the kettlebell snatch.
- Describe multiple pulling exercises that provide stimulus to the back and torso.
- Identify the value of carry exercises for athletes.
- Design a proper mobility sequence to prepare for the upcoming workout.
AudienceCertified strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals.
Chapter 2. Deadlift
Chapter 3. Swing
Chapter 4. Clean and Press
Chapter 5. Get-Up
Chapter 6. Squat
Chapter 7. Snatch
Chapter 8. Row and Pull-Up
Chapter 9. Carry
Chapter 10. Mobility