Developing Power Online CE Course With Print Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Developing Power book
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
The study guide includes learning activities, along with an answer key, to prepare you for the course exam.
Once you complete the course and pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the science of power development, the components of power, and the relationship between strength and power.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate power and measure the effectiveness of power training programs.
- Apply evidence-based principles and effective power training program design for athletes and a range of populations.
- Identify a variety of power training exercises and drills for the lower body, upper body, and total body.
- Design effective power training programs to maximize performance in various individual and team sports.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified professionals.
Chapter 1. Nature of Power
Chapter 2. Assessment of Power
Chapter 3. Periodization and Power Integration
Chapter 4. Power Training for Different Populations
Part II. Exercises for Power Development
Chapter 5. Upper Body Power Exercises
Chapter 6. Lower Body Power Exercises
Chapter 7. Total Body Power Exercises
Chapter 8. Advanced Power Techniques
Part III. Sport-Specific Power Development
Chapter 9. Team Sport Power Training
Chapter 10. Individual Sport Power Training
The information presented was relevant and applicable.
Developing Power Online CE Course