Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy Poster Series
Featuring the same captivating four-color artwork seen in the similarly titled best-selling book, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy Poster Series consists of three posters that fully illustrate exercises for major muscle groups.
The Upper Body poster presents exercise instruction and illustrations for the following:
• Triceps extension
• Biceps chin-up
• Narrow triceps push-up
• Manual neck isohold
• Rear deltoid raise
• Torso-elevated push-up (with feet-elevated variation)
• Chest dip
The Core and Whole Body poster presents exercise instruction and illustration for the following:
• Double-leg lowering with bent knees (with lying straight-leg raise variation)
• Side plank (with feet-elevated variation)
• Push-up with hip extension
• Bear crawl
• Crocodile crawl
• Crab walk
The Lower Body and Back poster presents exercise instruction and illustrations for the following:
• Towel face pull
• Wall squat isohold (with wall squat march variation)
• Static lunge (with forward lunge variation)
• Single-leg Romanian deadlift (with reaching variation)
• Glute bridge (with glute march variation)
• Donkey kick (with bird dog variation)
• Side-lying clam
• Squat calf raise
Providing an understanding of the primary and secondary muscles involved in each bodyweight exercise, the illustrations and step-by-step instructions clearly identify safe resistance training movements that can be performed anywhere.
Individual poster size: 24 by 31 inches (60 x 80 cm)
Posters can be purchased as a series or individually.
Excellent exercises. Posters laid out perfectly with pictures, muscle groups worked and good description on how to perform the exercise. My advice, drop the weights and use your bodyweight. A far more natural and safe form of strength training & muscle building in my eyes.