Advanced Sports Nutrition 3rd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Advanced Sports Nutrition, Third Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can better understand nutrition principles that will help your clients reach their athletic performance goals and pursue continuing education in the process.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe the effect of physical activity on macronutrient requirements
- Explain how to maintain optimal glycogen levels for performance in endurance and power sports
- List the effects of suboptimal vitamin and mineral intakes and the best ways to avoid deficiency
- Discuss the benefits of optimal hydration and the actions athletes can take to maintain good hydration status
- List nutritional ergogenic aids and their benefits
- Understand the nutrition adjustments that may help an athlete who is experiencing GI distress due to diet
- Summarize the timing strategies for consuming foods and fluids that will enhance performance
- List the actions an athlete can take when preparing to travel across time zones for competition
- Describe subtle differences in nutrition needs of men versus women and in younger athletes versus older athletes
- Contrast the macronutrient requirements for endurance athletes versus power athletes
- Discuss the challenges athletes face in obtaining proper nutrition when competing or training in adverse environmental conditions
- Describe the importance of within-day energy balance for optimal performance and recovery
AudienceSport nutritionists, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Great text for nutrition. The only negative is there is no study guide. Maybe this is what makes the book and online exam cheaper. Thank you!