Pilates and Conditioning for Athletes Online CE Exam Without Book
An Integrated Approach to Performance and Recovery
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Pilates and Conditioning for Athletes. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can incorporate Pilates into training programs to develop stronger, faster, healthier, and better-equipped athletes.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe how Pilates methods can improve the performance of competitive athletes.
- Explain how Pilates and conditioning exercises prepare the body for increased workload and decreased risk of injury.
- Recognize several routines that warm up the body.
- Understand the use of goal-setting and visualization techniques to map out short- and long-term plans for continued athletic performance.
- Describe several Pilates exercises that can be incorporated into an existing routine or included in a daily training program to build the strength and endurance necessary for all sports.
- Understand how performance tools such as resistance bands, foam rollers, dumbbells, barbells, and medicine balls can complement Pilates exercises for athletic conditioning.