Ultimate Abs Online CE Exam Without Book
The Definitive Guide to Developing a Chiseled Six-Pack
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Ultimate Abs. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can design effective core training workouts that deliver results to clients seeking chiseled six-pack abs.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain abdominal anatomy and the principles of injury prevention.
- Apply simple concepts to assess your client’s progress.
- Distinguish between abdominal training and core training.
- Describe spinal flexion as well as spinal rotation.
- Identify the five variables that influence exercise progression.
- Tailor abdominal training exercises to best suit each client’s needs.
- Help your clients to properly align their limbs and joints to best target the desired muscle areas.
- Work around clients’ injuries to avoid pain.
- Design workout programs that help your clients build ultimate abs.
AudienceStrength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
I loved this course. Great information and just the right length. I appreciate the practice test as well. I get all my CR’s from Human Kinetics. Oh- and I loved the fact that I got it on sale!