Powerlifting 2nd Edition Online CE Exam With Ebook
The complete guide to technique, training, and competition
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Powerlifting, Second Edition, ebook
- Online continuing education exam
Powerlifting also helps guide you to fuel clients for maximum production, giving examples of the best sources of protein and carbohydrates as well as information on preworkout drinks and common supplements. The psychological side of the sport is addressed with mental health advice and visualization tools and recommendations to use during training and competition as well as during personal time.
After reading the ebook, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Describe the physiology principles involved with strength, size, and power.
- Recognize the basics of good nutrition and the different applications of supplements.
- Formulate warm-up routines and recovery techniques to optimize performance.
- Evaluate how to set up, perform, and improve the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Distinguish between different periodization methods in order to create an effective program.
- Interpret how to establish a training program based on different levels of training experience and access to equipment.
- Discuss how to create a powerlifting mindset.
- Identify different strategies to prepare for a powerlifting meet.
- Compose a meet day plan that includes travel, nutrition, warm-up, and weight selection.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Chapter 2. Nutrition and Supplementation
Chapter 3. Warm-Up and Recovery
Chapter 4. Squat
Chapter 5. Bench Press
Chapter 6. Deadlift
Chapter 7. Periodization Methods
Chapter 8. Foundational Training
Chapter 9. Experienced Training
Chapter 10. Advanced Training
Chapter 11. Powerlifting Mindset
Chapter 12. Meet Preparation
Chapter 13. Meet Day
The book had a lot of good information I can use with the students I work with. It will help expand the resources I use.