Personal Best Running Online CE Exam Without Book
Coach Coogan’s Strategies for the Mile to the Marathon
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Personal Best Running. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book as you learn how to help clients achieve peak running performance.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Restate Coach Coogan’s five training principles.
- Describe a healthy training environment.
- Discuss how to build a healthy training environment.
- Demonstrate how to perform each strength, flexibility, mobility, and stretching exercise as well as each running form drill.
- Identify the benefits of each strength, flexibility, mobility, and stretching exercise as well as each running form drill.
- State the characteristics of psychological strength.
- Practice the techniques of visualization and chunking for psychological strength.
- Explain the benefits of tune-up races.
- Describe each type of run in a training program.
- Evaluate the race strategies for each race, from the mile to marathon.
- Explain how to race many events in a short period of time and how to quickly transition from one race to another.