Dynamic Alignment Through Imagery 3rd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Dynamic Alignment Through Imagery, Third Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explore imagery through the context of biomechanics.
- Summarize the mechanisms by which imagery enhances movement.
- Differentiate postural model theories in terms of their principles.
- Apply principles of neuroplasticity.
- Create movement patterns in support of dynamic alignment.
- Enable improved energy flow through development of imaging techniques.
- Develop a template for effective cueing of imagery and kinesthetic awareness.
- Explain biomechanics and anatomy.
- Apply laws of physics as they relate to dynamic alignment.
- Choreograph exercises cued through imagery.
- Identify the mechanisms by which the lower body enables total body movement.
- Explain integration of the upper body through movement.
- Explore the concepts of stability as they relate to center of gravity.
- Demonstrate competence in the application of holistic alignment principles.
- Integrate exercise techniques aimed at lessening tension.
- Practice and revise applied imagery tools.