Strength Band Training 3rd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Strength Band Training, Third Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can create strength band training programs for athletes and clients.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain four benefits of using elastic resistance for strengthening exercises.
- Describe the difference between force and torque when applied to elastic resistance.
- Design an exercise band workout for clients of different ages with different goals and levels of conditioning.
- Differentiate between various types of flexibility exercises and explain the appropriate use of each.
- Evaluate and select appropriate single-joint or multiple-joint elastic band exercises for different situations.
- Determine the best exercises for improving strength in the upper body.
- Determine the best exercises for improving strength in the lower body.
- Compare the benefits of elastic band resistance to those of body weight resistance used for core strengthening.
- Design a resistance program for the whole body that uses elastic resistance.
- Select appropriate exercises to safely build a conditioning program for older adults.
- Demonstrate how to effectively manipulate a circuit exercise program to target different body parts and varying levels of fitness.
- Understand how to create training programs for teams and individuals, including injured athletes, using elastic resistance equipment.