Ageless Intensity Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 110 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Ageless Intensity. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can work with clients over 40 looking to keep active and strong with high-intensity workouts.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the health benefits of high-intensity exercise for older adults.
- Define the term successful aging.
- Describe how the benefits of strength training can help mitigate the effects of the aging process.
- Discuss how exercise programs can help individuals to achieve successful aging.
- Understand the importance of mobility training in improving stability and strengthening muscle tissue.
- Identify the hormones responsible for promoting muscle growth.
- Explain how strength and power exercises can enhance resiliency of the myofascial system.
- Design an exercise program to help clients maintain activity and energy levels.
- Describe how the benefits of high-intensity interval training can help support successful aging.
- Identify the recovery strategies that can support optimal fitness.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and other certified fitness professionals who work with clients over 40.
Course was very educational with a lot of useful information.
Fabulous book. Very easy to understand and read. Excellent, current research discussion.
Information was appropriate for practical applications.
A great review of exercise physiology and excellent application of info for aging populations.