Essentials of Youth Fitness Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Essentials of Youth Fitness. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can combine the science of pediatric exercise with practical information about fitness programs to create a safe, effective exercise experience for youth.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the long-term effects of physical inactivity on disease risk.
- Introduce physical activity recommendations from infancy through adolescence.
- Describe how biological and physiological systems develop during childhood and adolescence.
- Explain the differences between skeletal, sexual, and somatic maturation.
- Critically analyze the benefits and limitations of existing talent and athletic developmental models for youth.
- Evaluate test batteries for assessing physical fitness.
- Provide an overview of dynamic warm-up procedures for children and adolescents.
- Define the classifications of motor skills.
- Design strength and power training programs for children and adolescents.
- Define classifications of speed and agility.
- Discuss the determinants of aerobic and anaerobic fitness.
- Distinguish the hierarchical order of multilevel programming.
- Describe the risks associated with excessive training in young athletes.
- Explain the benefits of aerobic, resistance, and combined exercise training for youth who are overweight or obese.
- Describe appropriate exercise training strategies for youth with clinical conditions.
- Discuss the roles of nutrition and energy balance in supporting growth, maturation, and a healthy lifestyle.
AudienceCertified fitness professionals, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning coaches working with young athletes and clients.
Great textbook! It was well laid out and very informative.
Essentials of Youth Fitness With CE Exam
help me to more know about the youth fitness
Fui muito bem atendido todas as vezes que precisei do suporte. Foi uma boa experiencia e recomendo os conteudos da Human Kinetics