Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance Online CE Exam With Print Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance book
- Online continuing education exam
For each assessment, the text walks you through a step-by-step process and includes a script of directions to give the athlete or client being tested to ensure each test is performed correctly. You’ll find a variety of protocols that do not require complicated equipment and can be conveniently conducted in your normal training environment. You’ll be able to assess your athletes or clients in the following areas:
- Anthropometrics and body composition
- Flexibility and balance
- Agility and sprinting
- Muscular strength and endurance
- Cardiorespiratory fitness
- External and internal training load
- Perceptual well-being and physical readiness
After reading the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Identify appropriate testing protocols for individuals or teams.
- Explain how often to administer tests.
- Describe how to select and use common low-cost equipment to administer tests.
- Interpret test data and associated normative data to evaluate test results.
- Explain how to adjust training programs based on test results.
- Describe how to monitor a client’s or athlete’s training program.
AudienceStrength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Chapter 1. Assessment 101: Who, Why, and How?
Chapter 2. Assessment 201: What Equipment?
Chapter 3. Assessment 301: Which Tests?
Part II. Assessment Protocols
Chapter 4. Anthropometrics and Body Composition
Chapter 5. Flexibility and Balance
Chapter 6. Agility and Sprinting
Chapter 7. Power
Chapter 8. Muscular Strength and Endurance
Chapter 9. Cardiorespiratory Fitness
Chapter 10. Monitoring Training