Back Exercise Online CE Exam Without Book
Stabilize, Mobilize, and Reduce Pain
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Back Exercise. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can understand sources of back pain and learn how to use progressive exercise to help your clients stabilize, strengthen, and rehabilitate the spine.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the anatomy of the spine, including the distinct sections of the vertebral column.
- Discuss the scope of practice for personal trainers working with clients experiencing acute or chronic pain.
- Explain how exercise can reduce low back pain.
- Describe the muscles responsible for stabilizing the spine.
- Explain how an exercise program can help reduce low back pain while improving overall movement efficiency.
- Demonstrate how to perform exercises that can enhance spinal stability while reducing low back pain.
- Explain a progressively challenging exercise program with appropriate adjustments for volume and intensity.
- Demonstrate exercises that can enhance the strength of the spine.
- Explain which exercises may be contraindicated (avoided) due to a specific preexisting injury or postural distortion.
- Identify conditions that can affect the normal structure and function of the spine.
AudiencePersonal trainers, group exercise instructors, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Overall, the book was very informative.