Functional Core for Women Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Functional Core for Women. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can work with women of all fitness levels to train and reshape the core muscles to improve strength and body aesthetics.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the muscles that comprise the core.
- Explain the importance of core strength for daily function and performance.
- Demonstrate how to create an action plan for setting and achieving goals.
- Develop a program to emphasize core strength for a variety of fitness levels and with a variety of equipment.
- Demonstrate exercises that strengthen the abdominals and glutes.
- Identify warm-up and activation exercises.
- Understand how different workouts can be used to help in reaching personal goals such as improving endurance, augmenting hypertrophy, and increasing intensity.