Complete Guide to Foam Rolling Online CE Exam With Ebook
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Complete Guide to Foam Rolling ebook
- Online continuing education exam
Backed by scientific research, Complete Guide to Foam Rolling provides step-by-step instructions for 27 of the most effective foam rolling techniques for muscle preparation and recovery. Reduce pain and restore function with therapeutic movements that help rehabilitate the body and reduce the risk of injury. Learn proper techniques to help your clients breathe, relax, and roll through tight spots as part of their warm-up, flexibility work, and cool-down. Then adapt any of the ready-to-use protocols or create a customized program to address specific problem areas as well as overall muscle and nervous system needs.
In addition, the book reviews the various types of rolling equipment and which is best for particular needs. Special tips throughout the text provide further advice for preventing injury to muscles and joints.
After reading the ebook, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Explain how foam rolling aids in muscle recovery.
- Describe the flexibility benefits of foam rolling.
- Identify the benefits of foam rolling for injury prevention.
- Understand the contraindications for foam rolling.
- Describe the types of equipment that can be used for foam rolling and the conditions under which each should be used.
- Understand how muscle and nerve function and position play a role in foam rolling technique.
- Perform a movement assessment to identify muscles that can benefit from foam rolling.
- Explain how foam rolling can improve performance in sport.
- List the three types of stretching that can increase flexibility.
- Describe how foam rolling can enhance rehabilitation from injury.
- Create effective foam rolling programs to be used during warm-up, flexibility work, and recovery.
AudienceA continuing education exam for certified professionals looking for alternatives to traditional stretching as a way to prepare clients for workouts and assist with their recovery.
Chapter 1. Science of Foam Rolling
Chapter 2. Benefits of Foam Rolling
Chapter 3. Foam Rolling Safety
Chapter 4. Foam Rolling Equipment
Part II. Techniques
Chapter 5. Foot and Lower Leg
Chapter 6. Upper Leg
Chapter 7. Hips
Chapter 8. Chest and Upper Back
Chapter 9. Shoulders and Arms
Part III. Programming
Chapter 10. Full-Body Assessment
Chapter 11. Warm-Up
Chapter 12. Flexibility
Chapter 13. Recovery
Chapter 14. Rehabilitation
I've just started the reading for the course and it's an easy book to follow along with. I work with a lot of clients and people who are just tight and I'm looking to expand my toolbox of exercises which can help them.
Highly recommend. As a long time SC coach, this was mostly a review, but still many new great areas to learn and implement in personal and professional fashion. Well worth the CEUs too.
This online course was excellent! The material was well written and easy to understand. The techniques for foam rolling in this book helped me to address some of the pain I have been experiencing from my active lifestyle. I recommend this CEC course to any fitness professional for learning and understanding the proper techniques to use for releasing trigger points and gaining better, more efficient mobility.
I absolutely loved this CEC course! The material was easy to read and understand. Applying the techniques in this course has certainly helped me with my trigger points and relieved a lot of discomfort I was feeling. I definitely recommend this course for Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals so they can help their clients work smarter and not harder.
Course content was excellent- complete and well organized. I learned a great deal that I will use in my practice as a Personal Trainer for years to come