Strength Training for Soccer Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the importance of resistance training for soccer athletes.
- Describe the movements performed in soccer, including a position-specific analysis.
- Describe the different physical qualities related to performance in soccer.
- Describe and select appropriate testing protocols.
- Select appropriate exercises for soccer athletes.
- Describe training program variables for resistance training of soccer athletes.
- Explain safe and effective exercises, spotting, and breathing techniques in the performance of resistance training exercises.
- Identify the primary muscles trained with specific resistance training exercises.
- Describe the goals, objectives, length, structure, and organization of a resistance training program for the off-season, preseason, in-season, and postseason.