Strength Training 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
This study guide reinforces the content from the book, Strength Training, Second Edition (which is not included with this package). It helps you prepare for the 75-question exam that tests your understanding of the concepts presented.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand the science and physiology of strength training and the factors that contribute to the development of strength.
- Know the principles of strength training and effective strength training program design.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate strength and power and interpret the results to design effective training programs.
- Understand the principles of proper nutrition and hydration for strength training.
- Design safe and effective endurance training programs to meet specific goals for a variety of abilities and ages.
- Be familiar with a variety of strength training programs, exercises, and training plans to maximize the development of strength.
AudienceStrength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals.
It's a practical, informative review and how to for creating training programs based on different client needs
This book is a great review of all the information I learned in school 20 some years ago...so a review was needed! It was a little difficult to navigate the online study stuff. I couldn't find the pretest until I had opened the test already. I also thought my CEUs would be directly added to NSCA but so far have not been and I had to add them in myself. This was also a great value for the amount of CEUs I received for this course!