Low Back Disorders 3rd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Evidence-Based Prevention and Rehabilitation
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Discuss some of the debatable issues regarding low back pain and its treatment.
- Explain the risk factors associated with low back disorders.
- Understand the normal and injury mechanics of the lumbar spine.
- Identify important functional anatomy of the lumbar spine and its relation to injury mechanics.
- Educate clients in prevention strategies to reduce the risk of low back injury.
- Understand the importance of scientifically based decision making in the evaluation and treatment of low back disorders.
- Develop an exercise program that includes safe lumbar stabilization exercises and be able to modify and progress the exercises.
AudienceA continuing education course for physical and occupational therapists, sport and orthopedic physicians, rehabilitation specialists, athletic trainers, and fitness professionals.
As stated above, this print course was very challenging, but content was great. Awesome research, assessment and rehab offerings that were incredibly useful. Highly recommend!
Great knowledge. Strongly recommend.
Challenging and great knowledge for fitness professionals. Thank you