Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book, so you can incorporate high-intensity interval training into fitness and sport conditioning for your athletes.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain and differentiate the five types of high-intensity interval training.
- Explain how to manipulate the HIIT variables to maximize improvements in physical performance.
- Explain how to incorporate HIIT into an athlete’s training program.
- Describe the influence HIIT can have on fatigue, stress, and overall health.
- Describe how to apply knowledge about HIIT to 20 popular individual and team sports.
- Identify how HIIT is incorporated into sport-specific preparation and competition phases to prepare athletes for competition.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, and other certified fitness professionals.
Very detailed subject matter. Graduate level course that needs to be at least 2.0 ceus and not the rated 1.6. 500+ pages in book. Takes a long time to read and comprehend. Most Juma Kinwtic courses Coe sith a study guide but this one does not.