Strength Training for Basketball Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the importance of resistance training in sport conditioning.
- Differentiate between testing protocols and athletic assessments.
- Select appropriate exercises for individual position athletes.
- Explain safe and effective exercise technique in the performance of sport-specific strength training exercises.
- Demonstrate appropriate spotting techniques for resistance exercises.
- Discuss proper breathing techniques for individual exercises.
- Plan appropriate training programs for each of the four quarters of the year: off-season, preseason, in-season, and postseason.
- Apply evidence-based approaches to enhance athletic performance.