Complete Conditioning for Hockey Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Complete Conditioning for Hockey. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can design and implement year-round training plans that optimize athletic development in ice hockey athletes.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the physical demands of the sport for all players.
- Use specific assessment techniques to assess player readiness.
- Select appropriate workouts for developing energy systems.
- Determine loading strategies for fundamental movements.
- Implement power training specific to hockey players.
- Plan speed and agility workouts.
- Describe change of direction and reactivity.
- Select appropriate recovery methods.
- Discuss technologies commonly used for monitoring athletes.
- Prepare an effective yearly program.
- Plan a quality postseason training cycle to provide adequate recovery after the season.
- Organize an effective preseason plan to prepare for the demands of hockey.
- Execute an in-season program to keep athletes playing at a high level.