Fitness for Life 7E: Updated resource for face-to-face, online, or blended instruction
By Holly Whitaker, Human Kinetics Director of K-12 Sales
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics Director of Sales Holly Whitaker gives an overview of the exciting new updates and revisions of Fitness for Life, Seventh Edition.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books from Human Kinetics
- Review of Promoting Elementary School Physical Activity
- Human Kinetics Acquires PE Central Online School
- School-Based Promotion of Children's Physical Activity
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Live Well: Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE