Review of Breathing for Peak Performance
By Bethany Bentley, Human Kinetics
What do others think about the anatomical information and exercises related to improving functional breathing in Breathing for Peak Performance? In a review published in the Journal of Dance Medicine and Science (Volume 24, Number 3, September 2020) Gigi Berardi, dance critic and writer, wrote:
Read the full review.
Bethany has built her career at Human Kinetics, focusing most recently on acquiring products in dance and health education. Outside of work, she enjoys biking, running, and reading. She also enjoys spending time with her family.
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
- Inspiring Creativity - External Focus of Attention in Practice
- Attention and Focus Strategies for Dance Educators | Virtual Launch and Preview
- Review of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Understanding and Applying Psychology to Dance
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology