Integrating Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analysis
By Bethany Bentley, Human Kinetics
Have you ever wondered how Laban/Bartenieff movement analysis (L/BMA) can be applied to your life and work? This reviewer was happy to find ways to integrate the L/BMA material into her Pilates practice.
In this engaging and practical text, author Colleen Wahl presents a detailed and clear discussion on how to best use L/BMA, a system for observing, teaching, and analyzing human movement. For other contemporary applications or a refresher on the material, check out Laban/Bartenieff Movement Studies on our website, US.HumanKinetics.com.
Bethany has built her career at Human Kinetics, focusing most recently on acquiring products in dance and health education. Outside of work, she enjoys biking, running, and reading. She also enjoys spending time with her family.
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
- Inspiring Creativity - External Focus of Attention in Practice
- Attention and Focus Strategies for Dance Educators | Virtual Launch and Preview
- Review of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Understanding and Applying Psychology to Dance
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology