Honoring Helene Scheff
The National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) awarded Helene Scheff their Lifetime Achievement (Posthumous) honor. Helene was a founding member of NDEO and taught dance for over 60 years. She co-authored three Human Kinetics resources, including Experiencing Dance, Second Edition, a widely-adopted high school textbook that helps educators incorporate dance into their classes.
Read more about Helene's influence in dance and view the other 2023 NDEO award winners on the NDEO website.
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology by Dr. Jenny Seham
- Inspiring Creativity - External Focus of Attention in Practice
- Attention and Focus Strategies for Dance Educators | Virtual Launch and Preview
- Review of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Understanding and Applying Psychology to Dance
- Review of Essentials of Dance Psychology