Total Body Beautiful Online CE Exam Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Total Body Beautiful. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients maintain mind and body health as they age.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify how hormones evolve with age and how they affect muscle mass, body fat, and strength.
- Recognize the four main phases of the menstrual cycle and summarize what happens during each.
- Recognize the six life stages and summarize what happens during each.
- Discuss the role of exercise in mental health and the impact of genetic, biological, and psychosocial factors.
- Demonstrate behaviors and practices that have a positive impact on mental health.
- Differentiate the behaviors associated with the seven emotions.
- Practice behaviors for establishing healthy boundaries.
- Describe breathing exercises that can encourage mindfulness and positive mood management.
- Explain the benefits of yoga and Pilates for full body fitness and mental health.
- Identify ways to change metabolism through strength training and aerobic fitness.
- Name the hormones that directly affect muscle growth.
- Name the areas of the body affected by cardio and summarize the impact on each.
- Summarize the four chronotypes and how to optimize each.
- Demonstrate exercises for yoga, Pilates, resistance training, and cardiovascular exercise.