Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text, Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 100-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain and differentiate the five types of high-intensity interval training.
- Explain how to manipulate the HIIT variables to maximize improvements in physical performance.
- Explain how to incorporate HIIT into an athlete’s training program.
- Describe the influence HIIT can have on fatigue, stress, and overall health.
- Describe how to apply knowledge about HIIT to 20 popular individual and team sports.
- Identify how HIIT is incorporated into sport-specific preparation and competition phases to prepare athletes for competition.
AudienceA continuing education course for sport coaches, strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, exercise physiologists, and other certified fitness professionals.
Very detailed subject matter. Graduate level course that needs to be at least 2.0 ceus and not the rated 1.6. 500+ pages in book. Takes a long time to read and comprehend. Most Juma Kinwtic courses Coe sith a study guide but this one does not.