Prescriptive Stretching 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Prescriptive Stretching, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients relieve pain and feel better with stretching.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the basic structure of muscle and identify the role of each component in relation to stretch and tension.
- Recognize the causes of shortened muscles and trigger points, and explain why they are associated with pain and dysfunction of movement.
- Identify the purpose and benefits of stretching in relation to pain relief and improved functioning.
- Explain the four main principles of stretching.
- Differentiate between the methods of active and passive PNF stretching techniques.
- Illustrate the components of good posture in sitting and standing, and explain how stretching can be beneficial for muscles active in posture.
- Interpret the symptoms of tightness within key targeted muscles.
- Demonstrate flexibility tests for specific targeted muscles.
- Demonstrate specific stretching techniques for major targeted muscles for optimal health.
AudienceCertified personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and other fitness professionals.
This was a fantastic read, and went into great detail on how to stretch each muscle. It is definitely something any trainer needs to increase their knowledge on how to help their clients stretch!