Complete Guide to TRX® Suspension Training® 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
Note: Fitness Anywhere LLC has granted Human Kinetics Inc. permission to use TRX® trademarks in accordance with TRX Trademark Usage Guidelines for the purposes of publishing Complete Guide to TRX®Suspension Training®.
- Explain the basic concept of Suspension Training.
- Identify how the base of support and anchor point affect various exercises.
- Explain the differences in angles of pull and bases of support.
- Describe how to use the handles and foot cradles properly.
- Demonstrate how to set up the Suspension Trainer based on exercise and user needs.
- Identify when to use Suspension Training as an appropriate warm-up modality.
- Use Suspension Training to evaluate training progress.
- Use Suspension Training exercises as physical assessment tests.
- Describe proper anatomical positioning for Suspension Training exercises.
- Recognize differences between Suspension Training exercise variations.
- Modify the difficulty of Suspension Training exercises.
- Use proper programming principles to target specific training goals.
- Identify incorrect movement patterns during Suspension Training exercises.
- Use training principles to guide the development of training programs.
- Explain how Suspension Training exercises can be used to develop strength and power.
- Recognize how balance, stability, and flexibility affect performance and how they can be trained using Suspension Training.