Coaching Youth Softball epub
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Coaching Youth Softball will help you manage your team with confidence. This age-specific and field-tested coaching guide will prepare you to
- handle your responsibilities and establish proper priorities as a coach;
- communicate with players, officials, other coaches, and parents;
- teach softball skills and strategies using a combination of 27 drills and 39 coaching tips;
- minimize the risk of injury, establish a safe playing environment, and administer basic first aid;
- plan and conduct efficient practices;
- manage your team on game day; and
- keep it all fun.
AudienceA resource for youth softball coaches (ages 18 and younger) and parents of youth softball players.
Chapter 2. Communicating as a Coach
Chapter 3. Understanding Rules and Equipment
Chapter 4. Providing for Players’ Safety
Chapter 5. Making Practices Fun and Practical
Chapter 6. Teaching and Shaping Skills
Chapter 7. Coaching Offense
Chapter 8. Coaching Defense
Chapter 9. Coaching on Game Day
Chapter 10. Developing Season and Practice Plans