Athletic Training Collection
EbookThe changing shape of athletic training education often demands the use of a range of instructional resources for any individual course. This is especially true as programs continue to adapt to meet new standards set by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
In response to these educational needs, Human Kinetics is pleased to offer the Athletic Training Collection—a subscription package of ebooks designed to comprehensively cover the primary curriculum, meeting the needs of students in a variety of educational programming structures. These ebooks have been carefully selected to equip students for a future career in the prevention, examination, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries in athletes, with a focus on preparing students to pass the Board of Certification (BOC) exam.
This collection benefits from the combined perspectives of its authors and editors, who possess over a century of collective experience as clinicians, educators, and leaders in the athletic training field. The collection offers students useful learning aides such as color photos and illustrations, key terms, glossaries, sidebars, discussion questions, case studies, and more. Subscribers will gain access to the following resources:
- Athletic Taping, Bracing, and Casting, Fourth Edition With Web Resource
- Athletic Trainers' BOC Exam Prep Enhanced Online Course
- Core Concepts in Athletic Training and Therapy With Web Resource
- Cultural Competence in Sports Medicine
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training
- Examination of Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fourth Edition With Web Resource
- International Journal of Athletic Therapy and Training, Volume 24, Issues 1-6
- Management Strategies in Athletic Training, Fifth Edition
- Medical Conditions in the Athlete, Third Edition With Web Study Guide
- Psychology of Sport Injury
- Therapeutic Exercise for Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fourth Edition With Online Video
- Therapeutic Medications in Athletic Training, Second Edition
- Therapeutic Modalities for Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fourth Edition With Online Video
Program directors and instructors have shared how the changing shape of education demands the use of a range of resources for each course. By offering a wide range of content across an entire discipline, this ebook collection addresses this challenge and provides simultaneous access to the resources for all subscribing students. The Athletic Training Collection meets the needs of both instructors and students, offering a subscription package that can be adapted to any educational program.
For information about subscriptions options, please contact a Human Kinetics sales representative.
AudienceStudents in college and university athletic training curriculums who require access to a range of content across the discipline to meet their course and study requirements.
Athletic Training Collection