Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Assessments for Sport and Athletic Performance. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can identify and administer performance-based evaluations, interpret results and data, and adjust training to maximize your clients’ athletic development.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify appropriate testing protocols for individuals or teams.
- Explain how often to administer tests.
- Describe how to select and use common low-cost equipment to administer tests.
- Interpret test data and associated normative data to evaluate test results.
- Explain how to adjust training programs based on test results.
- Describe how to monitor a client’s or athlete’s training program.