Pilates for Rehabilitation Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe how Pilates can help clients in healing from injuries as well as to increase overall fitness level.
- Explain the 10 guiding principles that make the Pilates method unique and differentiate it from other forms of conditioning.
- Compare the benefits of each piece of Pilates equipment and explain the differences in these types of equipment.
- For each Pilates exercise, know the primary muscles involved, the objectives, indications, precautions, progressions, and technique for proper execution.
- Select appropriate Pilates exercises for specific orthopedic conditions and pathologies.
AudienceCertified athletic trainers, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning coaches.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant and Pilates teacher, I found this course to be detailed and well planned, allowing me to add to my rehab knowledge. I can easily reference the material for future use as well.
I am extremely excited about learning from this course. I am learning new ideas on 'core training' and how important it is to a humans health. I teach karate to people with a disability, so I can used this knowledge to help my students fitness and development. I am also pleased to see a great similarity between martial arts training and pilates training. In that they both emphasize breathing, fitness and concentration to perform the exercise.
Pilates for Rehabilitation Online CE Course
Pilates for Rehabilitation Online CE Course With Print Book