Language of Coaching Online CE Exam Without Book, The
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading The Language of Coaching. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can better cue your athletes and pursue continuing education in the process.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe learning and the 3P Performance Profile.
- Explain the role that attention, deliberate practice, and state of mind play in the coaching of athletes.
- Explain forms of memory and the process through which memories are created.
- Define the coaching communication loop.
- Employ the 3P Performance Profile to practice 3D cueing.
- Describe analogies and the model for using this essential coaching tool.
- Explain habit cueing and employ the cueing grid for effective coaching.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop strength.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop power.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop speed.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
This work by Nick Winkelman and human kinetics is excellent! This is a seminal text that I recommend for all early career professionals in our industry. The CE exam challenged me to dig deeply into the content and I enjoyed it. Thank You!
Great course, highly recommended. The exam was a bit tough but i am glad it was, it pushes us to work harder.
This in-depth material is a great read