Why sugar isn't always bad
BY MELODY SCHOENFELD, MA, CSCS
Melody Schoenfeld, author of Diet Lies and Weight Loss Truths, explains why there aren't "good" and "bad" foods and why sugar isn't all bad. For more information and practical guidance on choosing a diet plan that will work for you to effectively and safely lose excess weight and keep it off, check out Diet Lies and Weight Loss Truths.
- Periodization: What It Is and How It Relates to Planning and Programming
- Neurological Carryover Training: The Best Strength Method You’re Not Using?
- The six best strength training techniques to increase mechanisms of muscle hypertrophy
- German Volume Training
- How to design a complete training program
- Periodization of strength training for sports