The Role of Fascia in Athletic Performance
BY BILL PARISI, AUTHOR OF THE ANATOMY OF SPEED
Human Kinetics acquisitions editor, Korey Van Wyk, spoke with Bill Parisi, author of The Anatomy of Speed to discuss the critical role of fascia in athletic performance and speed development. Watch this video from the interview on Instagram to learn more.
To learn more information about fascia and speed training, check out The Anatomy of Speed.
- Neurological Carryover Training: The Best Strength Method You’re Not Using?
- The six best strength training techniques to increase mechanisms of muscle hypertrophy
- German Volume Training
- How to design a complete training program
- Periodization of strength training for sports
- Training and conditioning for young athletes