How the human body adapts to strength and conditioning
In this live Facebook chat, Bob Murray, sports scientist and author of the new edition of Practical Guide to Exercise Physiology, discusses how the human body adapts to strength and conditioning.
Learn more in Practical Guide to Exercise Physiology.
- Neurological Carryover Training: The Best Strength Method You’re Not Using?
- The six best strength training techniques to increase mechanisms of muscle hypertrophy
- German Volume Training
- How to design a complete training program
- Periodization of strength training for sports
- Training and conditioning for young athletes