Walking Solution Online CE Exam, The
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Walking Solution is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe an individual’s walking gait.
- Explain the biomechanical differences between walking and running.
- Demonstrate good walking posture and techniques.
- Identify factors that may interfere with proper gait.
- Demonstrate ways to increase walking intensity.
- Coach proper technique to increase speed while reducing risk of injury.
- Implement creativity through the use of interval training and unique programming.
- Apply proper warm-up and cool-down techniques to improve joint mobility and walking performance.
- Cue stretching and strength training exercises specific to walking.
- Identify ways to overcome barriers such as inclement weather and shoe discomfort.
- Design programs that will ensure walker success regardless of client health history or current medical conditions.
- Prepare promotional content to deliver via social media and traditional marketing methods.
- Establish and manage the growth of your business as a walking coach.
AudienceA continuing education course for personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and other certified fitness professionals.
I enjoyed this course! It offered many friendly reminders and some fun new ideas! Thank you! As long as you read the book, you will pass the Quiz.
I thought the info was sound but it was really nothing I didn't already know and was putting in to practice. I did not like the exam at all. It asked questions just to test my reading the material as opposed to testing my knowledge of important things to know.