Ultimate Abs Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Ultimate Abs is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand abdominal anatomy and the principles of injury prevention.
- Apply simple concepts to assess your client’s progress.
- Distinguish between abdominal training and core training.
- Understand spinal flexion as well as spinal rotation.
- Know the five variables that influence exercise progression.
- Tailor your abdominal training exercises to best suit each client’s needs.
- Help your client properly align their limbs and joints to best target the desired muscle area.
- Work around injuries to avoid putting your client in pain.
- Design workout programs that help your clients build ultimate abs.