Timing Resistance Training Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Timing Resistance Training is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand the concept of muscle clocks.
- Understand interference theory as it relates to endurance training and resistance training.
- Identify mechanisms of interference and training methods to minimize the interference effect.
- Identify timing cues that muscle clocks use to monitor training time intervals.
- Understand how to design concurrent training programs that are not counterproductive.
- Understand the concept of anticipation training and how to apply it to resistance training.
- Understand the concept of intentional undertraining.
- Identify the differences between intentional undertraining and training based on volume and intensity.
- Use the concept of muscle clocks to create workouts for strength, power, and flexibility training.
- Understand how to use suggested exercises along with strategic timing to design resistance training workouts.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Very well written