Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Video (approximately 50 minutes)
- Continuing education exam
The video (approximately 50 minutes) is followed by an exam that contains 75 questions. Upon passing the exam, you may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After viewing this online video and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the lower limbs: ankle invertors, quadriceps, calf, hip adductors, gluteals, and hip flexors.
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the upper limbs: shoulder joint, internal rotators of the shoulder, shoulder adductor muscles, wrist, and fingers.
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the trunk and spine: neck extensors and low back muscles.
- Give examples of muscles to which therapeutic stretching could be applied in the prone, supine, side-lying, and seated positions.
- Provide examples of contraindications to therapeutic stretching.
AudienceA continuing education course for massage therapists, physical therapists, physiotherapists, and athletic trainers.
Table of ContentsTherapeutic Stretching Video
Exam and Evaluation