Stretching Anatomy 3rd Edition Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Stretching Anatomy, Third Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 30-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Differentiate the types of stretches and list the benefits of each.
- Explain techniques for avoiding and treating muscle imbalances.
- Describe range of motion and its effect on flexibility.
- Discuss the movements of the trunk and how they relate to flexibility.
- Describe the movement range of the wrist.
- Explain the five major pairs of movements at the shoulder.
- Understand the importance of balancing strength and flexibility in the muscles.
- Explain the ideal timing for when to perform different types of stretches.
- Understand how to customize sport-specific stretch programs for all fitness levels.
AudienceA continuing education course for personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Chapter 2. Feet and Calves
Chapter 3. Knees and Thighs
Chapter 4. Hips
Chapter 5. Lower Trunk
Chapter 6. Arms, Wrists, and Hands
Chapter 7. Shoulders, Back, and Chest
Chapter 8. Neck
Chapter 9. Dynamic Stretches
Chapter 10. Programs for Daily Mobility and Flexibility
Chapter 11. Sport-Specific Stretching Programs
Great illustrations the content was easy to understand.