Strength Training for Fat Loss Online CE Course With Print Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Strength Training for Fat Loss book
- Online study guide
- Recorded webinar
- Online continuing education exam
You’ll find 30 predesigned workouts for clients to use at home and in the gym, along with warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques. You’ll also get advice on programming and sequencing so you can customize programs for each client to help them lose fat and keep it off. Plus, realistic nutrition advice will enable your clients to regulate their metabolism, staying healthy and maintaining muscle while decreasing fat levels.
A one-hour recorded webinar included with this course explains the beneficial effects of strength exercise on body composition, metabolic rate, and resting blood pressure, providing additional insight into the creation of strength training programs that positively affect clients’ body composition and help them lose weight. The accompanying study guide offers learning activities to help you focus on the important concepts in each chapter.
Once you complete the course and pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the health and performance benefits of fat loss through strength training.
- Describe the three main concepts of metabolic strength training and understand how to apply them in workout programs for all levels.
- Learn metabolic strength training exercises using a variety of equipment as well as body weight.
- Understand nutrition concepts to accelerate metabolism for fat loss and how they complement strength training exercise programs.
- Design effective metabolic strength training programs to meet specific goals for fat loss.
- Learn correct positioning and technique for circuit, combination, and complex training routines with weight equipment and body weight.
- Learn proper warm-up and cool-down techniques to use as part of strength training for fat loss.
- Develop progressive, systematic strength training workout programs, which in combination with nutrition recommendations will result in fat loss for beginning and advanced exercisers.
- Understand the science and research related to why strength training should be a vital part of any weight-loss program.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, and certified health, wellness, and fitness coaches and consultants.
Chapter 2. Strength Training and Fat Loss
Chapter 3. Nutrition for Fat Loss
Chapter 4. Circuits
Chapter 5. Combinations
Chapter 6. Complexes
Chapter 7. Body-Weight Training
Chapter 8. Warm-Ups and Cool-Downs for Fat Loss
Chapter 9. Fat-Loss Workouts
Chapter 10. Fat-Loss Training for Life
Strength Training for Fat Loss Online CE Course
The course was great, informative, easy to understand. The online book from "Bookshelf" was not helpful. Just short pages of info and too often when I'd press next page it would keep processing but it wouldn't switch.