Strength Band Training Online CE Exam-3rd Edition
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Strength Band Training, Third Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain four benefits of using elastic resistance for strengthening exercises.
- Describe the difference between force and torque when applied to elastic resistance.
- Design an exercise band workout for clients of different ages with different goals and levels of conditioning.
- Differentiate between various types of flexibility exercises and explain the appropriate use of each.
- Evaluate and select appropriate single-joint or multiple-joint elastic band exercises for different situations.
- Determine the best exercises for improving strength in the upper body.
- Determine the best exercises for improving strength in the lower body.
- Compare the benefits of elastic band resistance to those of body weight resistance used for core strengthening.
- Design a resistance program for the whole body that uses elastic resistance.
- Select appropriate exercises to safely build a conditioning program for older adults.
- Demonstrate how to effectively manipulate a circuit exercise program to target different body parts and varying levels of fitness.
- Understand how to create training programs for teams and individuals, including injured athletes, using elastic resistance equipment.
AudienceA continuing education course for fitness instructors, personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and physical therapists.
Quotes“This book is a great resource that I refer back to all the time.”
—Mike Reinold, PT, CSCS, Founder of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance
“Phil Page and Todd Ellenbecker are two of the most renowned practitioners in the field, and Strength Band Training is a must-have resource.”
—Mark Kovacs, CEO of Kovacs Institute and Executive Director of International Tennis Performance Association
“Strength Band Training is the ultimate resource for anyone wanting to understand the science of resistance bands and apply it in their programming.”
—Sue Falsone, MS, PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS, COMT, Owner and Founder of Structure & Function Education and Associate Professor at A.T. Still University
I love this e book, I work with dancers and there are numerous examples and explanations of the various muscle groups and the targeted areas being strengthened. I wanted to use some of examples or diagrams in my class. How do I gain copyright privileges so I can place it in some of my modules?
Strength Band Training Ebook With CE Exam-3rd Edition